Skip to content
- Parents play a great role in the education of their children. It is not a one-sided effort of the teacher alone on the child. The teacher will do his/her share but the parents must also play their part.
- Parents must show their eagerness and concern for the student’s educational progress and good behavior.
- Parents must encourage their children to take their studies seriously and boost their spirits always.
- Parents must particularly see to it that their children attend regularly and punctually. Vain excuses like weddings etc. should not be allowed to disturb the educational progress of the child.
- Parents must see to it that the dressing of their children at all times is such that it befits a student of Deen.
- Parents are requested to keep an eye on the character, morals and behavior of students.
- Parents/Guardians must sign the ‘application form’ to the effect that they will abide by all the Jameahs regulations.
- Parents should keep contact with the Jameah and particularly with the student’s teachers with regard to the student’s progress, behavior, problems etc. Always feel free and welcome to discuss any matter of mutual interest, particularly with regard to matters pertaining to the student, progress, etc.
- Any student who leaves the Jameah without consent ceases to be the responsibility of the Jameah and the Jameah, principal and staff will not be held liable if any misfortune, Allāh forbid, befalls the student as a consequence thereof.